Verify is part of
the Perch group of companies Navigate to another company

Perch Group

Parent CompanyFind out more

Perch Capital

Credit managementFind out more


Debt ResolutionsFind out more

TM Legal

Debt recovery solicitorsFind out more
Home / Complaints

Complaints process

VERIFY make every effort to provide the best possible service to our customers. However, we might not always get it right. Should this happen and you’re unhappy about something, please let us know so that we can make things right as promptly as possible.

Your feedback is important to us as it gives us an opportunity to improve.

How To Complain

If you would like to make a complaint via phone, please call us on 03333 446871 We will listen to your concern and attempt to resolve it as quickly as possible. Please note, calls are charged at standard national rate.

If you would like to make a complaint by email you can send it to

Alternatively, you can send your concerns to us by post:

Verify Customer Complaints
PO Box 123,
NE24 4RP

So that we can investigate your complaint quickly and thoroughly, please include the following:

  • Your contact details and client reference number (if known)
  • A summary of your complaint
  • Names and dates of the people you’ve spoken to
  • How you would like us to put things right


Handling Your Complaint

We will do all we can to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 5 working days, we will send you an acknowledgement. We may contact you for further details to help us with our investigations.

We aim to send a final response within 4 weeks, however, if we are unable to complete our investigation in that time, we will send you an update.

We will send a final response within 8 weeks. This will provide our findings and decision.

In the unlikely event of us not being able to provide you with our final response within 8 weeks, we will write to you to let you know and to provide you with a progress update and include details of your right to escalate your case to the relevant Ombudsmen, authority, or trade body.

If you remain dissatisfied with our decision, you may be eligible to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must do this within six months of our final response. You can find more information about this service at or contact them by telephone or in writing.

Authorised 3rd Party

If you would like us to deal with a third-party representative about your complaint, such as a member of your family, friend, a debt collection organisation, or solicitor, we will be happy to do so providing you have given us the appropriate authorisation beforehand.